WIN THIS BOAT!
Enter to win 2017 Clackacraft Drift Boat Raffle!
$10 per ticket
Wildlife Speaker Series
July 14th the Foundation hosted a wildlife speaker series event in collaboration with Wildlife Conservation Society Community Partnerships at Lions Club Park. Jay Kolbe from Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks presented on lynx. The event set a record attendance of 110 people and the MRF served free ice cream to all. Thank you to everyone that attended and a special thanks to Jay for a fantastic presentation.
Fencing on O’Dell Creek
On July 13th Foundation volunteers and Granger Ranch staff fenced a large pasture to keep cows out of O’Dell Creek. Thank you to the volunteers for their hard work and a great day out in the field.
Seaplanes on Hebgen-Update
Read more about the meeting here
Hoot Owl Restrictions
Several SW Montana Rivers To See Restrictions
- Big Hole River from Saginaw Bridge on Skinner Meadows Road to the Mouth of the North Fork Big Hole River;
- Big Hole River from Notch Bottom Fishing Access Site to the confluence with the Beaverhead River;
- Lower Beaverhead River from Anderson Lane to confluence with Big Hole River;
- Lower Madison River from Ennis Dam to the mouth;
- Lower Gallatin River from the confluence with the Madison River at Three Forks to Sheds Bridge (Hwy 84) near Four Corners;
- East Gallatin River from Spring Hill Road Bridge (Hwy 411) to the confluence with the Gallatin River;
- The entire Jefferson River
Copyright Ken W. Hall -All Rights Reserved